Thursday, October 1, 2009

Love in Denial

I am in denial. I know what I feel because the hurt is too much. The more I said I want to forget him, the more i’m feeling the pain. I stabbed myself so deeply that I could barely hold it. The pain is just too much that came a point of time where eyes could no longer shed tears. I love him… that’s all I know.

I wish he could feel what I’ve been through.
I wish he could love me more than I loved him.
I want him to love me.
I want him to need me.
I want him to want me.
I will not deny anymore.
I love him and I don’t think I can let go of him.
I don’t think I can survive not seeing him.
I don’t think I can move on if I lose him.

It’s crazy. I am crazy. I have loved someone who hasn’t love me back. But love is blind. Love is a risk. Love is hurt.

I decided to love. I decided to get hurt. I decided to cry. I hope and pray that pain will last today and tomorrow will bring happiness.

Joy. Gladness. No regrets. Just the fulfillment of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment